Today's entry will be about FOOD.
Yay! I am a huge food fan so i wanted
to share with you guys what i had for lunch the
other day. It is also a good breakfast idea.
Oh and i forgot to mention super easy for all
those people who aren't very good at cooking :]
Spinach and Cheese Quesadillas
I just altered it abit to make it more simple because i did
not have all the ingredients.
-A handful of baby spinach, the amount depends on how
much spinach you like in your quesadillas
-A handful of mozzarella, amount also depends on
-A handful of tasty cheese
-Herbs (dried or fresh) such as oregano
-Pizza Seasoning (A bunch of dried herbs
in a shaker that you put on pizzas to make
them more tasty)
-4 Tortillas (i used one that had garlic flavouring)
1. Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan
and heat it at medium.
2. Boil some water in a saucepan then put the spinach
in and take it out after a few seconds.
3. Place one tortilla in the heated pan making sure it's
not too hot otherwise it will burn.
4. Cover the tortilla with tasty cheese, not too much
or it will ooze out onto the pan.
5. Quickly add the spinach on it after, the amount
depends on how much you like spinach.
6. Add the mozzarella on last with the herbs
spreading it evenly.
7. Place another tortilla on top and then wait for it to
brown on one side. You can check by using a spatula
to lift one side.
8. Flip it with your spatula once it has browned and
9. Cut it up into four pieces and eat :P
10. Repeat the steps above for the 2nd quesadillas.